Who is your favorite character in ".hack // Link"? (.hack//ARCHIVE 04 TRANSLATION)

 

Please read this before you start reading: This is a low to medium-translation level, which is not much higher standard level than how it was translated, especially how this translation uses translators and adds few edits to match English viewers' understanding, but hoping this would help viewers to understand what contents and information based on it means. If any translator is willing to help me for corrections I would be glad and appreciate their contribution and their help.

Disclaimer: The following this article is a non-profit fan-translation, all .hack title series, including .hack//Link is owned by CyberConnect 2 and Bandai Namco Entertainment, please buy .hack//ARCHIVE 04 (.hack//Link) Official Complete Documentation Setting and support the official release on CC2 Store Page.

Here are some stories about "favorite characters" that were the topic of the interview.

Matsuyama: Speaking of new characters, I like the people in Schicksal, with Fluegel being my favorite by far. I think he is the most popular character among users. And Klarinette is a female character.

Niizato: I was looking at the materials of those days, and I think Klarinette's character design is still wonderful even now! I was like, "I love Klarinette!" I thought, "I love Klarinette!" I thought, "I love Klarinette!" I think "Link" is worth it because of the creation of Klarinette (laughs). And then there is Aura. "Link" is also Aura's story, so she is an impressive character.

Matsuyama: Another character that is not new, but appeared in the game for the first time. It was quite refreshing to be able to move characters that have only appeared in non-game media, such as Albireo from the novel ".hack//AI buster" and the boy Cubia from the manga ".hack//XXXX", in the game. I was surprised to hear Albireo's voice like that! or "Is this how he uses the spear?" I wondered.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History of .hack//Franchise and why it deserves for the Second Chance.

My wishlist for the remake version of .hack//Link and what it needs to change.

Why BORUTO is the great series and different from NARUTO?